Saturday 13 March 2010

spring a plan


spring and church, originally uploaded by mord.

So it's feeling spring, out in the garden today with cats playing and sun on my skin producing the much needed vitamin D, a plan for today and the future.

1. Walk to Cardiff town with son
2. Take camera
3. Take photos
4. Stop wasting time on facebook I find it boring
5. Post more to flickr
6. I have a lot of photos on flickr not titled or tagged or visible make them public and write some words on them.
7. Look for another job every day
8. Blog now and again
9. exercise and loose weight
10. Stop making lists :P

1 comment:

  1. Crocus... I love them. Courageous little flowers. Eager to see spring! Can I use your list? it seems to apply from 2 to 10!!! the first one I would have to make my own. ;o)

    ReplyDelete